Saturday 11 November 2017

Sara Acosta (External Collaboration) - Brief Interpretation

Sara Acosta is a photographer based in my hometown, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. We met thanks to a friend in common, and she mentioned she needed the help of a graphic designer. After checking out her work I soon realised it was the visual line I'd like to be working with. So I offered myself for a collaboration.

As a collaboration, the most important thing is to remember that both parties have to gain something from it. So first, I wanted to know about her needs, so I could align them with mine. I thought that for this we would use the 'Core' framework. It is normally used for branding projects, but it will allow me to know more about her career, her business and her goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment